We want to hear about what YOU learned from the projectABLE experience. Why?
- Your feedback can help us continue to improve the workshops
- You can inspire future students to participate in the program
- You can chat with other participants about what you learned
- It’s great to have your thoughts and ideas published online to show future employers how engaged you are with your community
What sort of things should you write about:
- What was the most important thing you learned from the workshop?
- What preconceived ideas you had were changed by attending a workshop?
- What are you going to do next to help improve the lives of people with disability in the community?
- Did the workshops give you new ideas about your career aspirations?
Head to Share your experience and tell us what you think!