If you decide to go down the university path once you finish your senior school education, there are hundreds of different courses available on offer to study to you that relate to the Disability and Community Care Sector. You can make a start by looking into the following University faculties:

  • Health Sciences
  • Humanities and Social Sciences
  • Education and Arts

Here is a link to each of the universities throughout Australia to get yourself started:

If you are interested in finding out more options available to you for University, contact your projectABLE Coordinator in your state or territory.

Back to “what’s next”